wow. just got an email about 5 mins ago from my sales guy asking if we can meet up to sign off the plans this saturday. I suggested we do it sooner (tomorrow or friday) and am now awaiting confirmation.
are really hooking in now. good to see. Im fairly confident that we will
go through CDC quickly. If all goes well, we should see some pegs in
the ground by the end of this month (fingers crossed).